Mortgage Servicing Administrator
The primary function of this role is to provide support to the servicing department to ensure the transactions and loan set up on all commercial loans are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Mortgage Servicing Department including:
- Interest Billings
- Setting up new loans
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Become proficient with the internal systems and software.
- Working with other departments in Asset Management Group to ensure all files are updated on the mortgage database system on a daily basis;
- Follow up with Borrowers to collect insurance/property tax information annually
- Provide real time updates to Proincon, our insurance consultant, and verify accuracy of monthly reports.
- General administrative duties such as filing, scanning, contacting borrowers/solicitors and all general support.
Education and Skills
- The ideal candidate would have a combination of practical related experience and/or Post-secondary diploma in Business, Office Administration or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word) is required.
- Have proven organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Have strong communication skills, verbal & written, with experience in providing excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to maintain a low error rate under high work volume and short deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in an open-plan office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
About Canada ICI
Canada ICI was founded in Edmonton over 25 years ago, with the vision of becoming Canada’s leading commercial real estate financing firm. Since day one, our goal has remained the same. We pursue market-leading outcomes for Borrowers and Investors through a range of real estate debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. A trusted partner in Canadian commercial real estate, we create long-term alignment with borrowers and mortgage investors to provide accretive results under one roof. As an integrated platform, Canada ICI is uniquely positioned to bring top-quality commercial mortgage opportunities to borrowers and lenders across Canada.
Why work with us?
Working at Canada ICI gives you the opportunity to positively impact your community. We’re constantly adding to our team of talented, hardworking individuals who are passionate about redefining commercial real estate in Canada. Our company includes a dynamic team of talented financial analysts immersed in the transactions that drive our markets. Our environment is fast-paced, innovative, progressive and highly collaborative.
With five offices across the country, not only are we passionate about building Canada’s real estate future, we’re passionate about developing leaders. Our company operates on three core business principles: expertise, acumen, and integrity. These principles drive our company culture and our service-centric approach to business.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.