Mortgage Servicing Administrator
Located in Edmonton, AB and reporting to the Manager, Mortgage Servicing, you will work closely with your team to ensure the accurate and timely set-up of commercial mortgage loans. You will also provide highly detailed transactional support for a wide variety of clients, including the movement of large sums of money. You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where every team member has a significant impact on the success of the team and on the success of the organization as a whole. You have an eye for details, and a passion for proactively identifying and solving potential problems.
- Provide transactional support to the Mortgage Servicing Department including:
- Interest Billings
- Confirmation of correspondence release (courier & mailings)
- Setting up new loans
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Maintaining a low error rate under high work volume and short deadlines; proactively identify potential issues with information received, and work quickly to find suitable resolutions
- Apply existing skills and knowledge to learning internal systems and processes; identify potential opportunities for improvements and discuss with leadership
- Working with other departments in Asset Management Group to ensure all files are updated on the mortgage database system on a daily basis;
- Follow up with Borrowers to collect financial/property tax information annually
- Provide real time updates to Proincon, our insurance consultant, and verify accuracy of monthly reports.
- General administrative duties such as filing, scanning, contacting borrowers/solicitors and all general support.
- Post-secondary diploma in Business, Office Administration or equivalent is preferred; technical accounting education or accounting certificate would be an asset but is not required
- Bilingual and fluent (reading and speaking) in French and English is an asset
- Demonstrated success in maintaining a low error rate under high work volume and short deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple high-priority projects concurrently
- Proven organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written; high level of comfort in communication with a variety of audiences, including C-suite customers, solicitors, brokers, team members and others
- High level of customer focus
- Proven ability to work both independently and with a team; previous experience with maintaining focus in an open-plan office would be an asset
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word) is a must
|Edmonton, AB||Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)|
Commercial Real Estate/ Mortgage/Loan industry: 1 year (Preferred)
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.