Chase A. AllenManaging Director
Chase is a Managing Director with Canada ICI Capital (CICI) and oversees the Winnipeg office, originating debt and equity opportunities throughout Canada, with a current focus on the BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba marketplaces. He brings an innovative approach to the financing process, building strong relationships with lenders and clients.
Since joining CICI in 2012, Chase has worked to structure financing for a variety of transactions spanning all asset classes. He has originated and funded over $1.5 billion in commercial mortgage transactions since joining CICI, including more than $600 million in fiscal 2017.
- Licensed as a Mortgage Salesperson under the Manitoba Securities Commission
- Licensed as a Mortgage Agent under the brokerage, FSCO #12525
- Registered Mortgage Agent, FSCO#M14002024
- Licensed as a Mortgage Associate under RECA
- Member – NAIOP Edmonton
- Member – Mortgage Brokers Association: BC, AB, SK, MB, ON
- Member – Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals